- Assembled into test cases in a simple interface, using drag and drop
- Parameterized for flexible reuse, such as reusing a test that has updated data
- Maintained easily and inexpensively, even when screens, flows, or service packs change
- Automatic testing with SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization maximizes:
- Testing deployment
- Once Installation is complete, Double Click on the SAPTAO Icon on the Desktop. SAPTAO UI Appears.
- Click on the “Configuration” Link on the top right of the screen and select the “License” Tab
- Select the Solution Manager system from the System List z
- Click on Test SAP Connection (The text box on the right SAP TAO License with Text Enabled turns Green)
- Click on the Connect Module on the Left hand Side Panel of SAPTAO UI
- Select the SAP Managed system from the list and provide valid credentials
- Click on “Test SAP Connection” Button and then Click on “Save” Button
- The ICON displaying the selected current Backend system turns Green
- Provide Valid QC Connection details along with Domain and project details and click on “Save” Button
- The ICON displaying the connection state of QC turns Green
Click on the Configuration Link and set the following in the respective tabs as described below.
Upload components to SAP Quality Center To upload the screen components to SAP Quality Center
A plug-in module for HP Quickest Professional enables you to collect information from one screen at a time, and sends the screen objects to HP Quality Center as a component. The UI Scanner scans all objects in the screen including dynamically generated objects. The UI scanner requires an active Quick Test Professional installation on your local work station.
- Export components from the inspector in the SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization client to SAP Quality Center
- Import components from SAP Quality Center to the SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization client
- Export components from the local memory to SAP Quality Center
- Export a component from the UI scanner and send it to SAP Quality Center, in the background
- PFA also uses import/export while creating the test components
- The folder created in SAP Quality Center to store the test set created by BPCA
- Whether to use BPCA result ID as the test set name
- The SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization repository is part of the SAP Solution Manager system, and stores data required to create, optimize and maintain components and tests. The repository contains the following
- User interactions and the sequence of screens in a business process
- Information specific to SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization, that cannot be retrieved by other tools
- Results or states during process flow analysis, before the component is created.
- The SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization repository tools comprise the following.
- Analysis Name
- Date Time